With a whole year’s access to 150 hours of online material, students can go at their own pace in learning how to teach English as foreign language. The syllabus covers how to teach grammar, speaking, classroom management, developing writing skills, plus much more. Split into eight modules, the course arms students with the knowledge to teach English to children, business English, and CLIL, with the main requirements being a dedication to learn, and an internet connection. A personal tutor is bestowed to each student, and on satisfactory completion, scholars will be credited with an internationally recognised TEFL qualification and a certificate to take pride of place above the mantelpiece.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language ‘Master’ course, distributed by Global Language Training:
• Comprises eight modules covering topics such as English grammar, classroom management, developing writing skills, and video
• 150 hours of online learning
• Covers how to teach English to children, business English, and content and language integrated learning (CLIL)
• 12 months of access
• Certificate upon satisfactory completion
• Course Outline • Orientation • Principles of Adult Learning • Methodologies • English Grammar • TEFL Methods • Grammar Test
• Lesson Planning 1 • Lesson Planning 2 • Using Drama in the Classroom • Classroom Management • Discipline
• How to Teach Vocabulary • Using Technology in the ESL / EFL Classroom • Developing Speaking Skills • Error Correction • Games and Activities
• Developing Listening Skills and Video • Listening - Advanced • Developing Writing Skills and Video • Error Correction in Writing • Video: Integrated Language Skills / Learner Feedback
• Dialog Drills • Sample Lesson Plan • Pronunciation • Pronunciation Activities • Selecting and Creating • Activities • Sample Lesson Video
• Develop Reading Skills • Reading Comprehension Video • Using a Coursebook • Creating Materials • Video • Using Videos in the Classroom • Cooperative Learning • ESP • English for Specific Purposes
• Common Problems in the Adult Classroom • Managing Large Classes • Managing Large Classes • Video • Literature in the EFL / ESL Classroom • Developing Critical Thinking Skills • Video • Learner Autonomy • Seating Arrangement • Teaching Business English
• Teaching English to Children • Evaluation, Assessment and Testing • Why age does matter • Learning Strategies • Video • How to apply for a job • Final Test
For more information on the course syllabus click here.
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.