Summing things up for young minds, this subscription is designed to gear up 5 to 16-year-olds as they dive into the world of arithmetic. It features thousands of guides and worksheets, along with games and tests to keep things interesting. The animated and interactive system aims to engage burgeoning brains, identifying potential weak areas and helping kids to work through them. The course covers the curriculum at the child’s own pace, so one, two or three students, or a student and their parent, can take their time absorbing their new found mathematical knowledge for up to a year.
Choose from the following options for a one-year maths home learning subscription distributed by 10Ticks.co.uk:
• £12 for one user (85% off)
• £15 for two users (82% off)
• £18 for three users (80% off)
• Targeted at children aged 5-16
• Designed to help studying for exams in a fun and motivating method
• Animated, interactive system goes through curriculum at child’s own pace
• Compatible with iPods, iPads, and computers with an internet connection
• Course content written by maths teachers
• Contains over 1000 guides, 3000 worksheets, and 100s of tests and games
• System automatically finds the correct working level for each child
• Each topic is explained in an animated guide
• System highlights weaknesses and asks the child to re-visit problematic areas
Mental addition and subtraction
Vertical two-digit addition
Short and long division
And 61 other topics
Shape Space and Measures:
Money and decimals
Metric units - lengths
Fractions of distances
And 46 other topics
Statistics and Probability:
Mean, median, mode and range
And eight other topics
Real life graphs
And three other topics
More About 10Ticks.co.uk
Totting up numerous awards since its inception, this mathematical company ticks all the right boxes when it comes to helping young learners get ready for their exams. 10Ticks.co.uk takes a positive stance on the oft-mind boggling field of maths, and aims to unboggle it for children aged 5-16 using various aids conjured up by years of experience.
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
With a good online following, 10Ticks has also attracted over 800 likes on Facebook.